Research PrelaunchTest™ is conducted before new medication (product) launch at the market, making it possible to describe and estimate the situation. The data complex of PrelaunchTest™ research helps to answer a number of questions such as:
- How necessary is the new drug at the market?
- Whether there are clients’ needs which are not satisfied with available medications and what are these needs?
- What medications can be the basic competitors and how will the situation change after a new product appearance at the market?
- What segment is a target audience for the given product, and what is its potential?
- What is the patient profile?
- How the basic key messages of a product should be formulated?
PrelaunchTest™ makes it possible to optimize expenses and minimize risks at the process of new product launch.
Contact us! Get necessary information for further business development!