BrandTest™ – evaluation of brand perception
Very often companies have a necessity for the complex evaluation of brand perception at pharmaceutical market. Methodological procedures for solution of such tasks appear in the research BrandTest™.
Carrying out the given sort of researches assumes:
- studying specificity of the brand perception by doctors/pharmacists/patients
- definition of the basic characteristics of the brand which point it out of the competitive environment in consciousness of groups of consumers and groups of influence (doctors, pharmacists, patients)
- brand capital definition (a segment of consumers, loyal to the given brand)
BrandTest™research helps to answer such questions as:
- What characteristics a drug (new form of a drug) should possess to attract one’s segment of consumers?
- What drug characteristics are the most meaningful for target audience?
- What promotional message will be most effective for drug positioning at the market?
While conducting this research both qualitative (the focus-group discussions, depth interviews, case-studies), and quantitative (questioning, interview, observation, document analysis) methods of gathering information are used.
While processing the received information wide spectrum of different kinds of statistical analysis is applied: factorial, cluster, correlation, regression, multivariate scaling etc.
Contact us! Get necessary information for further business development!